Vacation Must-Haves – All Under $25 on Amazon
February 1, 2020 No CommentsCategory: Personal
Tags: $25 or less, Getaway, Spring Break, amazon favorites, vacation
We are headed to the One and Only Palmilla in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico this week and I couldn’t be more excited for lots of sunshine, relaxation and alone time with Bill! (It’s such a treat going out of town without kids, right?)
Packing for a winter getaway sans kids is always a breeze – lots of pool gear, flowwy dresses and beach-friendly shoes – and these items don’t have to break the bank either. Check out my Vacation “Must haves” – all $25 or less on Amazon! These items are such a steal and surprisingly great quality for the price.
(Want to see what we are up to all week? Follow me on Instagram here and check out my Insta Stories!)
Vacation Must-Haves – All on Amazon for $25 or less!
- Lace Cover Up – How adorable is this? I love this delicate knit cover up that’s semi-see through. Hard to believe it’s under $20!
3. Jelly Bow Tie Sandals – These Valentino dupes are so comfortable and cute! Perfect for the pool or beach and go with everything.
4. Cover up – I don’t know about you but when I am laying out at the pool and have to go use the restroom or want to grab a drink, I need a quick something to put on over my bathing suit. This is perfect! It’s light and airy, and I just stick it in my pool bag!
5. Supergoop Sunscreen – I am so particular about my sunscreen because of my sensitive skin and this one is amazing. It covers all the basics – SPF 50, mist spray (the easiest to put on right?), and best of all, it’s infused with Vitamin C and Antioxidants.
6. Floopi Sandals – These are SO comfortable and the perfect walking sandals. I saw these on my girlfriend last summer and knew I needed to have them. They slip right on and you can wear them for hours on end without trouble thanks to the cushion underneath. Highly recommend them as an every day comfy shoe that blends with any outfit.
7. Mid-rise frayed jean shorts – Perfect pair of jean shorts for summer days. Classic and perfect for day time casual.
8. Sun dress – This dress is better than I ever would’ve thought! It is so slimming and hits you in all the right spots. It’s a great color for summer and the perfect length (not too long, not too short) and will easily translate from day to night.