Diagnosed with MS at 29 years old, I have since made it my mission to show that you can live an active and full life with multiple sclerosis through diet, medication and positivity. I do this through my blog, but also through volunteering and speaking engagements.
– Brand ambassador, speaker and editorial contributor for the National MS Society
– Captain of Walk MS team, “Oscar’s Mom” that’s raised over $80,000 in 3 years. We’re the 3rd largest fundraising team in 2017 and Top 5 fundraising team in 2015 and 2016.
– Junior board member of Multiple Solutions
– Committee host for the Women on the Move Luncheon that raises $150K annually
Face of MS
– Motivational speaker on overcoming obstacles and tackling challenges with positivity
– Featured in the Illinois Lottery “MS Project Ticket” ad campaign to raise funds for multiple sclerosis research in Illinois