Diagnosed with MS at 29 years old, I have since made it my mission to show that you can live an active and full life with multiple sclerosis through diet, medication and positivity. I do this through my blog, but also through volunteering and speaking engagements. Well and Strong with MS was named one of the “Top 10 Blogs for MS” by Medical News Today and ranked #8 of #25 Top Multiple Sclerosis Blogs by Health Labs in 2017.
– Brand ambassador, speaker and editorial contributor for the National MS Society
– Captain of Walk MS team, “Oscar’s Mom” that’s raised over $80,000 in 3 years. We’re the 3rd largest fundraising team in 2017 and Top 5 fundraising team in 2015 and 2016.
– Junior board member of Multiple Solutions
– Committee host for the Women on the Move Luncheon that raises $150K annually
Face of MS
– Motivational speaker on overcoming obstacles and tackling challenges with positivity
– Featured in the Illinois Lottery “MS Project Ticket” ad campaign to raise funds for multiple sclerosis research in Illinois