Activism & Media
Diagnosed with MS at 29 years old, Angie’s since made it her mission to show that you can live an active and full life with multiple sclerosis through diet, medication and positivity. She aims to achieve this through “Well and Strong with MS”, and through volunteering, speaking engagements and mentoring others.
“Well and Strong with MS” was named one of the “Top 10 Blogs for MS” by Medical News Today and ranked #8 of #25 Top Multiple Sclerosis Blogs by Health Labs in 2017.
- Brand ambassador, speaker and editorial contributor for the National MS Society.
- Captain of the #1 Fundraising team and the #1 Top Fundraiser in Chicago in 2018
- Junior board member of Multiple Solutions.
- Event chair for Spring for a Cure, a fundraiser supporting the National MS Society, and committee host for the Women on the Move Luncheon that raises $150K annually for MS research.
Face of MS
- Motivational speaker on overcoming obstacles and tackling challenges with positivity.
- Featured on the cover of Health Monitor Magazine and in the Illinois Lottery “MS Project Ticket” ad campaign to raise funds for MS research in Illinois.
- Contributor on television and news programs speaking about overcoming challenges with positivity, including: ABC7’s Chicago Proud, FOX 32’s “Good Day Chicago”, PBS’s “The Whitney Reynolds Show” and WCUI’s “You & Me”.
- Featured on ABC7’s Chicago Proud, FOX 32’s “Good Day Chicago”, WCUI’s “You & Me” and PBS’s “The Whitney Reynolds Show”.