Hi everyone! I wanted to remind you all that this Wednesday, December 7 from 4-7pm I’ll be hosting an event at Athleta on Fremont (901 W Weed St, Chicago) with proceeds going to the MS Society. I’m listing the Top 5 Reasons you must attend, plus my favorite Athleta pieces – all inside.
Can’t make it to the event? Don’t worry – you can participate from afar (details below!).
I know you’re all super busy (‘tis the season!) but I’m listing the Top 5 Reasons why you should make time for a quick stop at Athleta on 12/7. It would mean a lot to me if you could attend, plus it’s for an amazing cause.
- It’s a free happy hour! Complimentary wine and bites courtesy of Lyfe Kitchen while you shop
- Check off some of your holiday shopping – Athleta has SO many amazing things (I’m listing my favorites below) for your mom, sister, daughter, friend, or even yourself!
- $10 off your purchase! Yes, you’ll get $10 off any one item you purchase just for attending – NO minimum required!
- We are giving away $25 and $50 gift cards – Raffle winners will be announced at 6pm so get your name in the hat!
- Your supporting research, trials and advancement for multiple sclerosis a disease that impacts over 2.2 million people in the US including yours truly.
I know many readers are out of town or don’t live close to Chicago.. don’t worry, you can still participate!
You can shop virtually through the Athleta website and your purchase will count! Just pick out the items you want to purchase and simply call the store ((312) 640-1030) now through 12/8 to order – make sure to mention this event! Not only will your transaction be counted towards the MS Society, but you’ll get FREE 3-5 day shipping on your order.
Need more reasons to shop? Here are a few of my favorite Athleta items:
These sweats are so adorable and comfortable, yet so stylish. They come in 3 colors (grey, navy and black) and different styles too (line and unlined) so you can pick what works best for you. These are perfect for lounging or even running errands.
I love, love their leggings and work out pants. Unlike most, they’re not tight, restricting or too heavy… they’re comfortable and easy to work out in. Plus, they’re not sheer (win!). They have different rises with all of their pants – low, medium or high – but I tend to pick medium for working out. Get yours here.
Confession: I basically live in flannel and leggings now that I’m home all day and am obsessed with their flannels tops like this Lumberjill shirt. Flannel is so popular right now, but can often look too bulky or even messy (not cute!!). But, these tops are fitted thin to your body and are perfect with leggings.. I roll up the sleeves and am ready to go!
It’s so hard to find a good sports bra that’s also stylish yet supportive but Athleta has a million to pick from like these.