Transform your cluttered closet or pantry with Carson Closets – a customizable closet system that’ll meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Plus, an inside look at Chloe’s closet that they madeover (ahem, it’s nicer than my own!).
Ok, before getting into why I’ve grown to love and trust Carson Closets, I’ve got to fill you in on the backstory…
When we first learned we were having a baby girl, I was ecstatic to say the least. I have such a close relationship with my mom that I couldn’t wait to have that with my own daughter too. Plus, as a girly girl myself who loves to shop (I mean, what girl doesn’t?!), thought of having a little girl to dress up was something I was so excited about. Bows, little dresses and shoes galore (did I mention bows?!). I couldn’t wait.
As eager as I was to dress her up, I was even more excited to decorate her nursery and build her the perfect closet to fit all those clothes. Our current closet was a standard, boring wall closet. It had one long rod for hanging items with so much wasted space underneath. After asking around for recos and reading countless reviews, I decided to bring in Carson Closets for a free consultation. Now, 4 closets / home projects later, they are my go-to for all closet, storage and organizational needs.
I have to admit, investing in a closet system is not always a glamorous to-do but the outcome is SO worth it, I promise. You just feel better when all your things have a “home” and you can make the most of your space.
3 Reasons I Chose Carson Closets
- Carson Closets can make your vision a reality in a snap with their totally customizable closet system.
- After scowering Pinterest for more hours than I care to admit, I rounded up my “must haves” for Chloe’s closet. I’m big into organization and like to designate areas for certain items so I wanted separate hanging spaces for her clothes, shelves for small baskets for lose odds and ends, a few drawers for easily foldable items like leggings and onesies, and an open display for her collection of bows.
- This and so much more was totally doable – in fact, they made other suggestions that I didn’t even think about that totally enhanced and better utilized the space.
- With my wish-list in tow, I worked directly with Mike, the owner, to make it all happen and the process was so smooth and simple.
- It all started with a free consultation to scope out the space, take measurements and talk about our needs and wants. From there, Mike went back with my ideas in mind and created a visual mock-up of the closet. It was awesome – within a few days I had a layout of everything I wanted. With a few tweaks to the plan, Closet Closet installed within a couple of weeks.
- The ability to work so closely with Mike not only made me feel involved in the process but communicating directly with the owner (and expert!) is a level of personalized service that you just don’t get often anymore.
- I know what you’re thinking, “Sounds expensive” but honestly it’s not. It’s comparable to other closet systems like Alpha – which doesn’t get you the 1:1 attention you get with smaller company.
- The quality and durability of the product speaks for itself. You make an investment once and it’ll last indefinitely without any wear and tear. You really can’t beat it.
So, what are you waiting for? Take a hard look at that cluttered, messy closet and think about how you can transform it into a useful and clean space. I’m telling you, you won’t regret it!
For a limited-time, Carson Closet is offering my blog readers 10% off their closet system (total score!). Simply mention “Well and Strong with MS” to get your discount.
Visit Carson Closets or email email@example.com for a free consultation today.