Kitchfix: Healthy Meals Right to Your Door
October 18, 2016 3 CommentsCategory: Healthy Eating
Tags: Dairy free, Kitchfix, Meal Delivery, Organic, carb free, gluten free
I’m shaking up Tasty Tuesday this week since it’s not always realistic to cook and am excited to introduce you to Kitchfix, a healthy meal delivery service that does all the work for you.
Time is one of the biggest reasons people say they can’t eat well. Between working hectic hours or juggling kids’ schedules, it’s hard to prioritize cooking healthy meals – especially when you’re exhausted. Cooking not only requires you to go to the grocery store but also make the meal which is the last thing you probably feel like doing after a long day. Delivery or fast food just seems so much easier.But don’t settle, I’ve got perfect solve for you – Kitchfix, a healthy solution that’ll keep you from ordering takeout.
After Chloé was born, cooking was the last thing on my mind and one of my closest friends thoughtfully gifted me a certificate to Kitchfix which ended up being one of the best discoveries and additions to our lifestyle.
Not only is it super convenient to have pre-cooked meals come to you but they offer super healthy options for breakfast, lunch and dinner, that all meet my dietary needs – and yes, they’re delicious too!
A few things that I love about Kitchfix…
- You can easily order meals online or right on your phone
- Delivery is a breeze—either send the food directly to your door or pick them up at a local gym for only $1 (and no, you don’t even have to be a member at the gym to pick it up!). For us, there’s a Cross Fit down the street, so I can easily pop in there and avoid delivery fees.
- Diets aren’t one-size-fits-all and neither is Kitchfix. They’re great about meeting my dietary needs and I can make all of my meals carb-free upon request. (Btw- I love their cauliflower rice which is a healthier alternative to potatoes!)
- They have 3 different meal sizes – small, medium and pro – depending on your level of hunger
- There’s a mixed variety of meal options – from fish to meat to vegetarian options – and their menu changes weekly (although they do keep a few staples)
- So far, I’ve loved all of my meals but the Chimichurri beef and the Southwestern Chicken Salad top my list
- Kitchfix also uses produce or meats from local farms and organic products whenever possible. They even have QR codes on some dishes now that tell you exactly where your meal came from (how cool is that??).
Right now, Kitchfix is offering new customers $30 off their first meal delivery with the code WELCOME30. So, if you’re tight for timing one week or just don’t feel like cooking, try it out and let me know what you think.
**Kitchfix is now only in Chicago and surrounding suburbs and Milwaukee but is rapidly growing to other cities so keep a lookout for them.
In the spirit of full disclosure, I was compensated to review this product, but my review is honest and I only recommend products I love and use.